Thursday, March 18, 2010

I am doing good.

There are so much happened recently.
No matter related to me or not, these all worth to record down at here as a precious memories.
I left Dell, My beloved Meiling and Huilin come to visit me, Cheng Cheng and Sara's convocation, I went Malacca for a camp, adapting new environment and peoples...

These all happened so fast as a blink of an eye.
Just like yesterday I was still in Dell and today I in WS.
(今日海角,明日天涯)

Its already mid of March and April will be coming soon...

Finally, I had decided to register my Jian Xi training course at Selangor ShuXuan after so many days and nights of thinking over and over again. Making a decision is a difficult task to me, very difficult indeed.

This is not the first time to leave home and to stay outside alone, but I know this going to be a very different experience in my life. However, I feel warm when I can meet my old friends at this town. My Unimas gang sister, Wanlu ,Fung ,Yan and Joanne they all. And also the TzuQing fellows, PeikShin, Qian Hui etc.

Another thing to note, Tuesday I went to Selangor HuiSuo for GongXiu, the Shigu announce that there going to be a grand performance for Sutra of Innumerable Meaning which will be involving 500 people. Thats awsome!!
I feel exited and looking forward for this performance, and I wish I could join sign language again. At the same time I also think of join the drama to try something different.Can please somebody tell me which group to join? Sigh, this is me ~ always greedy and to much to think of..
Anyway , WuLiangYiJing once more~ Yeah!!

Coming saturday I will go Skytrex at shah alam with peikshin and Sunday is my 見習說明會. Until now, I only manage to find 7 members and there are 13 more to go. Is quite a tough job for me to find members in PJ. There will be definitely different story if I still in Penang. Now matter how, I should accept the changes and adapt myself to the new place and people.
I believe I can do it! :D

specials thanks to:
1)KY Teoh and Bping visit me at MidValley(*Hugs*).
2)My dear that always be my GPS and give me direction to my destination. (This is a big challenge for people to direct my to somewhere, because i cant diffenciate left and right)
3)All the people that giving me a smile that enlighten my day!

6 comments:

yan said...

yo..show off engerishh ;P

hueycze said...

because if type Chinese during working hour.
Too obvious liao~

Akira 思胜 said...

看来你的生活还是很精彩哦! 呵呵!

hueycze said...

Akira,
呵呵呵
大家一樣

Rui said...

i suggest u join in drama...
then teach those tzuqing in sign languange.. hehe
one stone two birds~
hahahah

偎寧 said...

good suggestion from rui jie jie..
gambate dear.anywhere oso the same.juz keep our promise foerever~!